06 May 2009

New motorbike in store ...

Hey hey, I could not resist the temptation! I saw the babe that caught my eye. I was walking down the haisle ... nice good looking body ... slick ... sporty ... but not exactly what I first planned. Yes I am talking about motorbike. I was thinking of buying a Honda VFR 800 VTEC, but just a bit too big and heavy for my liking. Instead, I went for the good Honda CBR 600 RR (not the F this time).
Sexy, sexy!!!!!



I paid for the deposit this morning and will pick it up next week once they have serviced it and once I have paid the remaining balance. I have to wait for a few days for the money to be transferred from Oz to UK.

Can't wait to take her for a ride ... Grrrrr! I like it!

2 comments:

Benoit Bernard said...

What ? The VFR800 is "just a bit too big and heavy for [your] liking" ??
Tss tss tss, Nico, you have no taste when it comes to motorbike ... lol.
So you stick to the 600cc class and the 4-in-line screamers ? Good on you mate, but when I am back don't complain if I kick your a$$ with my big and heavy V4 800cc !!
Enjoy the riding mate :)

JL said...

ENFOIRE!!!
j'arrive, je cours acheter un billet d'avion pour venir te la piquer!!