03 May 2009

I found a job !!

Good news! After 2 months in London looking for a job, I finally got one (which is not bad considering the financial crisis). I haven't signed the contract yet, neither negociated the salary or the start date, but they called me this Friday to tell me they were working on an offer for me. The company is called Sophis, a french company with offices all around the world (might involve a few overseas trips ... wicked!). Thank you to my friend Risto who work for them and forwarded my CV to their HR.

It has been 6.5 months since I last worked. I know it will be hard to get back into it. But I have a motivation ... a motorbike! I have started looking, calling and emailing people to view bikes this weekend or next week. It is going to be a Honda VFR 800 VTEC :-) Now, my mission is to find the best deal!

1 comment:

Benoit Bernard said...

BRING IT ON Nico !
Well done again on your job search, that's great news.
Looking forward to seeing the photos of the new bike then.
Take care.