24 April 2009

Job Update

Good news on the job side of life. Yesterday, I got my first interview in 2 months with a french company, Sophis. Yipeee! Thank you to Risto who works there and knows everyone. They have a permanent position (not so lucky to have a contracting role yet) as an IT Technical Consultant. The job sounds great and interesting. What now? I am waiting for the next round and the HR interview. Fingers crossed !

When a good news doesn't arrive alone, I should also get an interview with another company (in the insurance industry) sometimes next week.

On top of that, to keep the moral right at the top, the weather is amazing at the moment in the UK : sunshine, 20 degrees temperatures (almost like in summer).

I am so excited right now. Not so much because I could have a job soon, but more because with a job, I will be able to buy a motorbike. He he! A Honda VFR 800 VTEC ... look at this one, doesn't it look gorgeous?
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/bikesforsale/searchresults/detail/?R=NXGN-7520882&mfy=

1 comment:

Benoit Bernard said...

It does, it does !
Bring it on, I want to see Nico on a VFR soon, and hear the sound of the exhausts roaring .... raaaaah VFRs (ok, ok, I admit, I'm not objective at all ...)