24 April 2009

Updated pics of the flat

Now that everything is sorted, all the items out of the boxes, everything in the wardrobes ... I can show you the flat in its (most likely) definitive state. It has now been 1.5 month since I moved in, but only 3 weeks since I have my furnitures. Bloody movers ... yes they notified me, by sending a letter to the old address. So I didn't get any news, I waited, waited and waited. Of course, I was expecting a phone call, but nothing! Finally, I decided to contact the uk company. And you know what they said? "Oh yeah, we have had your stuff for 3 weeks now". Grrrrrr!!!


Zee Kitchen


Ze Living Room (thomas dvd's on the left - 163 so far, movie bean bag in the center)

Ze Living Room - part 2 (big plasma TV 42" and my dvd's below - only 147, so close but so far)

My bedroom (bright and sunny, with paintings I bought in Sydney a few years ago)

1 comment:

Benoit Bernard said...

Ah bah voila, maintenant ca ressemble a un vrai appart' avec des vraies affaires de Nico dedans :)
Nice.

Pour les dvds, vous en avez assez ou vous voulez que je vous en commande encore qq dizaines ? :-p