29 April 2009

Hiking in the Peak District

With a few friends (Thomas & Yumi, Seb & Nat, Cris, myself), we head to the Peak District for the weekend. First, on Saturday we watch Yumi and Cris play the England Cup Final (equivalent of the FA Cup for volleyball).

Then Sunday early morning ... 11am ... heading to the Peak District for a day hike. What's the plan? Hike for 4-5 hours then head back to London in the evening. The forecast was : "Sun with a few clouds", but considering the extremely changing weather here, I would not trust them. They usually can't get the next day forecast right.

the reservoir at the beginning of the hike

Nico the sheep whisperer ... or Am I looking at it thinking I could turn it into a great roast!?

This way !! .... no the other way !!! .... Nooooo we are lost !!

Yumi always has an extra arm or two to help

I would not venture this way, you may go but I stay behind with the food

Seb! Your girlfriend isn't going to jump. She just enjoys the view from up there.

"I believe I can fly ...."

Almost at the top Thomas. So him, always want to be on top of everything

This is it! Almost over ... we now find our way back to the car.

No comments: